The four acre garden is set around The Old Rectory, and enjoys panoramic views of the surrounding Herefordshire countryside and Hay Bluff.
As a young garden, created since 2007, it is constantly changing and evolving. The story so far includes:
- Long, deep borders with shrubs, old fashioned roses, unusual and interesting perennials
- Woodland borders with shade loving plants
- Part walled vegetable parterre
- Wall trained fruit trees
- Orchard with old Herefordshire apple varieties
- Collection of young ornamental trees
- Wildlife pond
- Gazebo covered with roses and clematis
- Large glasshouse
The garden has good spring interest, is particularly good during June, and strong late summer colour in September.
We are opening by arrangement in 2021. More details
Parking for cars and coaches