The four acre garden is set around The Old Rectory, and enjoys panoramic views of the surrounding Herefordshire countryside and Hay Bluff.
As a young garden, created since 2007, it is constantly changing and evolving. The story so far includes:
- Long, deep borders with shrubs, old fashioned roses, unusual and interesting perennials
- Woodland borders with shade loving plants
- Part walled vegetable parterre
- Wall trained fruit trees
- Orchard with old Herefordshire apple varieties
- Collection of young ornamental trees
- Wildlife pond
- Gazebo covered with roses and clematis
- Large glasshouse
There are plenty of seats around the garden for visitors to relax and enjoy the views.
We are opening by appointment in 2016. See here for more details.
We offer Bed & Breakfast at the Old Rectory, see here for more details.